Monday, October 20, 2008

Hand Sewing





I made these for my daughter's school. They are to be placed in the lunchbox with a spoon and fork in them.

The green and red one still needs a little embellishment. Only I am not sure what I want to put on it.

I am sorry I haven't been sewing at all lately. I am trying to get into a routine with school, kids, and all that. It just seems to be harder than even to allow my self to sew. Plus, I have felt no inspiration whatsoever. Hopefully that changes soon, and I can start on Christmas gifts (I promise Amy- I will get to your doll. I need to buy some polyfil for her.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love those utensil holders. What a great idea. And so cute!

No problem about the dolly. I'm in no rush. Just let me know when you want the money and where you want me to send it. If you want some anonymity, you could have me mail it to a friend or relative.

leaner said...

Its alright I will just have you send it to me. Hopefully I will get it done soon... fingers crossed!